Tuesday 1 August 2017

New GoFundMe target for rescue pony


"Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits"

First day of August so to bring luck  all month long, "Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits". (It's an old superstition / folklore custom ) 

July saw us attain Eggsy's second year GoFundMe target, thank you everyone, thank you Diane Salek for your July contribution. Hitting target means we come to the (for me) hardest part of raising Eggsy re-setting the target.

"I think the hardest part to get to is that point of asking for help or reaching out to other people and being honest with yourself" Mary-Kate Olsen

I find it really, really hard asking for financial assistance for Eggsy but I cannot do this by myself, my family do not have the money to keep this little chap without help. That makes me feel bad as I really feel that I SHOULD have enough money of my own to do this but I don't..................

So the target has been raised to help cover his living costs, food, farrier, worming, vaccination etc

As some of you know we sometimes struggle to get funds in on a monthly basis in time to pay the feed bill so a friend suggested that I use a fundraising thermometer here on the blog to show how we're doing. They even found a free one for Eggsy which you can find here if you'd like to try it for yourself.

So here it is, set at £100 to pay Eggsy's August feed bill, donations can be made via Eggsy's GoFundMe , and the idea is that as the money is raised the thermometer will rise showing how close we are to our month's target. It's a bit of an experiment, so what do you think, is this a good idea or not?


Provided by CoolFundraisingIdeas.net

About Eggsy:

Eggsy is a rescue pony he was abandoned and left to starve by his owners as a foal. His care is funded by donations.


You can read the story of his abandonment here: About Eggsy Pony

Would you like to help Eggsy? 

Eggsy has a GoFundMe campaign to help raise funds for his care, we'd be really grateful if you'd go take a look, share it far and wide via your social media and of course if you can spare some money please donate.

Help Raise Abandoned Foal Eggsy ~ GoFundMe

Thank you, Eggsy and I really appreciate it x

No comments:

Post a Comment